Saturday 30 January 2016

10 Facts About Me

One of the main things I want to stick to in blogging is being myself. I think that to be able to stick with this idea, and to be true to myself - I need to get a little personal on the blogging front. With this in mind, here are 10 random facts about me, to help you get to know me on a more personal level.


1. My middle name is Rebecca.
2. I have a degree in Writing Fashion & Culture and have written on a freelance basis for companies and publications including Boden UK, London Fashion Week, Company Magazine and Phoenix Magazine to name a few.
3. Though by night I'm (now) an avid blogger - by day I'm a Marketing & Communications Professional based in London, UK.
4. I have been with my boyfriend for five years (six in September). He's my lobster.
5. When I was a child I was petrified of dogs, until my parents adopted an abandoned cross breed. We named her Dot, and she made my childhood complete. Now, I love dogs and can't wait until I'm able to get one of my own.
6. I stayed in Brownies until I was 13. I was eventually politely encouraged to join the Girl Guides.
7. I originally come from North West Wales, and speak fluent (native) Welsh. My favourite place in the World would be Dinas Dinlle. (The best part of the Welsh coast line - that's where I am in the image above).
8. I've always hated milk and have never been a huge fan of cheese - I recently found out I am lactose intolerant. Coincidence?
9. I always feel more confident when I'm wearing lipstick. My favourite shades are coral and nude.
10. Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) and am still figuring it all out.

I hope this mix of ten random facts have helped to help you in getting to know me. I'd like to think of myself as an open book - so if you find you have anything in common with me from this post, or should you wish to discuss anything further, let me know. I'd be happy to chat!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Do you enjoy working in London? Do you also live there? We seem to have lots in common - I will have been with my boyfriend for 5 years in September, I LOVE dogs, I was also in Brownies and Guides lol, I only drink almond milk (I'm not diagnosed as lactose intolerant but it doesn't always agree with me) & my fave lip colours are also nudes and corals! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! :)
    Stephanie x
    stephanieclairebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so kind of you. :-) Yes I do enjoy working and living in London. (Though I really live in Watford - but it's on the end of the met line so close enough. Seems like we do have a lot in common! How strange...small world isn't it. Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my future posts too. :-)

      Delete