Tuesday 26 January 2016

Catherine Quinn SS16 RTW

With a chic colour palette (black, black, or...black) sleek lines, a handful of textures and an essence of androgyny, Catherine Quinn's spring summer 2016 collection is everything you need in your wardrobe, and then some.

I've rounded up my personal favourites from Quinn's SS16 look book - I for one will be using these ensembles as inspiration for the staple pieces of my spring summer wardrobe this year.

To me, fashion is all about playing with your personal style. There are thousands of pieces sent strutting down the runway each year, and from those it's up to you to get down to business and decide what you want to go with.

There are a few things I love about Quinn's collection for SS16.
1) My favourite colour is black. It's chic, it's clean, it's uber stylish and goes with absolutely anything and everything - though of course my favourite colour to wear it with would be...yep, you guessed it - black.
2) I'm really into the idea of building my career at the moment, and I think wearing pieces so structured and consecutive would really make me feel the part. Each piece in Quinn's collection also looks quite simple - which to me whispers both elegance and chic.
3) Textures. Don't feel I need to justify this one.
4) Last but not at all least, i'm vibing casual and dressed up vibes from these pieces. For you normal people that means I feel that I could rock these with a top knot and a pair of Nike Airs or equally so with a lipstick and a pair of sexy heels.










No comments:

Post a Comment