Friday 29 January 2016

My personal style inspiration on Pinterest.

Ladies, hands up if you're on Pinterest. So I'm on there, but in all honesty I've been keeping a pretty low key profile. I'd love for you to come and have a look at my boards. If you like what you see below and would like to hop over...click here.

This particular board is called Stylish Streets, and it's basically based around street style.


Below, I've enlarged some of my favourite pins on this board to date - these are looks I would feel comfortable trying out myself. Though I love keeping it casual, I'd never say no to a faux fur stole! 

Pinned by richgirlsss.blogspot.com.
Who said grey was boring? In my opinion the outfit shown in the image below goes to show that mixing up your textures really makes a difference to the look and feel of your outfit! (No pun intended). 
Pinned by This is Glamorous.
 As I'm putting this post together I can actually hear the wind howling outside. Can you tell? I don't know what the item in this next image is exactly, but it's wool, it's chunky, it's knitted. Enough said.

Pinned by luxeandlillies.blogspot.com.
 This next outfit (in image below) is just my kind of look. Casual, stylish and simple.

Pinned by Bloglovin.
What type of outfits do you usually go for? Do you have a Pinterest account? If so, please feel free to leave links to your accounts in the comments for this post. I always love seeing what other people are posting. I hope you like what you've seen here. If you do, please do stop by my Pinterest account. I look forward to seeing you there! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment