Tuesday 26 January 2016

Moschino SS16 RTW

In my own opinion, Moschino is the brand that injects a whole heap of fun into the fashion industry. Though I don't think I could personally pull off a traffic cone as a hat, there are surely elements of Moschinos spring summer collection that I can incorporate into my summer wardrobe. Yes, really.

From looking through Moschinos SS16 look book, the theme is evident. As models walk down the runway, you're warped into a wacky carwash: traffic cones, some splashes of fluorescent colour, dusters - the lot.





In case you're in doubt, the models sashay down the runway in between road signs, traffic cones, traffic lights and what appears to be an actual car wash taking place - bubbles and all. Here's a video so you can see the evidence for yourself: A little Zoolander-ish you might agree?


Watched the video? Great, now to keep you sane, I can and will confirm that you're not tripping. Though I do think this is the feel most of us get after watching a Moschino runway show.

In the beginning of this post I said I would be able to incorporate parts of this collection into my summer wardrobe, and I wasn't joking. I'll be bringing in some fluorescent accessories here or there, and I would love to get my hands on this bag:


In addition to that, here are a few of my favourite pieces from the show that I might look to draw some inspiration from:









 Whatever your opinion, I think it's fair to say that there's nothing quite like Moschino.

No comments:

Post a Comment