Saturday 6 February 2016

February Wishlist.

want

Click the items below for information on pricing. 



Somehow, I feel it's evident that I would have my shit together if I had the items included in the set above.

While my paycheck won't stretch to allow me to indulge in all of the above, a girl can dream. In the meantime I'm going to give you a lowdown of my favourite items that I wish I could splurge on this month:

Converse: a funny story for you, over Christmas, during the floods that hit the North of the UK pretty bad, and cut off North Wales from the rest of the world I decided to help my family in securing my Nan's house. Obviously, with water nearly up to your knees you would choose to wear the only pair of leather converse shoes you have right? Well to be fair ladies, I had no other choice. I was home from London for Christmas and not expecting mass floods had only brought my beloved converse to wear on my feet. Long story short, Christmas 2015 will forever be the year in which my shoe got sucked into the ground. I'll fill you in on the details another time. *Note to self* Always have a back up pair of shoes. For this reason, I would love to splurge on two pairs of converse - one in candyfloss pink and another leather pair in gold (as seen above).

Unicorn mug: I love unicorns. If you don't love unicorns then this probably isn't the blog for you. I can picture myself chilling out on a Sunday as snug as a bug in the middle of a duvet day, unicorn mug in hand with some yummy hot chocolate and marshmallows. *snapping out of daydream* At £26 this is about six times more than I would usually pay for what is (lets face it) a mug. With this in mind, I'm going to hold off for now, but can see myself caving in pretty soon.

Mac Lipstick: I need a new lipstick in my life. Truth is, I'm all neutralized out from sticking to nude shades all winter, and am feeling something a little more colourful for Spring. I feel a MAC haul coming on next month, as I'll be spending the remainder of this month deciding on a suitable shade. I love pretty much anything coral based, and want to treat myself to MAC. If you have any recommendations please let me know!

So there are my favourite picks from my February wishlist. I'm also coveting the cushions (which would look fabulous in my bedroom), the cat lamp (though I don't know where I would put it) and the dinosaur toy turned cactus pot (at £12 why not?)

Do you have anything on your February wishlist? I would love to see your picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment